Sunday, March 22, 2009

journal entry

today me and lindsey went to the Overton Park and joined in on a Memphis pillow fight!
we wore pjs and took some pillows, i also got to video and take pics of it (hopefully soon it will be on my myspace at -> myspace.com/shanas1world

i got a ticket for the first time the other day lololololol
and of course i was pulled over in 'wonderful' Oakland
he stopped me b/c my back right break light was out, and when he asked for my drivers licence and proof of insurance i had to tell him i had no insurance
so he gave me a no light warning and a ticket for no insurance...........and yes i cried

so yeah all my plans have been altered
$350 dallor prom dress (im going with my cuz, she is a senior! woohoo!)
my new car that i was trying to save up for
vacation money
and yes insurance is on the list too i guess.....

anyway ill just work lots of overtime and start saving more
lol

so yeah today was fun, lol i yelled "BRAW---P!!!!" to a 'homeless' guy and blew bubbles at people at a stop light so id say it was fun :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment