Saturday, March 14, 2009

my first blog

why HEILLLLOOOOO THERE! i would like to say that this is my first day joining this fabulous site
i guess now i can tell you guys who i am
im an average female you meet who is 19 and cant wait till i turn 20......which is this october........long time to wait........
anyway my original hair color is brown with LOTS of blonde highlights but i have changed to a lovely red color lolol, im not short but im not 6ft either lol im about 5'7 (last time i checked)
im thin and i love to snack out on anything
i graduated my high school Fayette Academy in Oakland TN last year
i am known to be bouncy and happy but not oblivious or careless
my car is a ford taurus and its known for its greenness- the whole care is 4 colors with the inside being all hunter green and the outside having a mixture of mint green, blue-green, and a blackish green..........all green green green green
my job is unqiue itself, i remake bullets for handguns
you know, 380s, 9s, 40s,45s,45 cowboys, 44 mags, ummmmm well thats about it lol

i own two cats, the momma and her baby Toni is the mother and she amazingly had a kitten as to being 10 years old!!! she had a little girl and i named her P-Diddy
i am also thinking about getting a mini australian shepard- a verry intellegent dog

i was born in Memphis then my mom and dad devorsed and my brother and me moved with mom to the country in Somerville
ever since i was little my brother, Michael, and me visited my dad every other weekend
so basically im the mixture of country gal to city girl lolol
i am not a lezbo but i dont have nothing against girls with girls or guys with guys

and the last thing i would like to add is my love towards life itself!

oh and nothing beats a fresh warm glass of good ol' sweet tea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment